Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

I feel like I'm repeating myself. October was *so* hectic and so stressful, but it was also rather exciting and occasionally fun. November is shaping up to be equally hectic with the move pending, but I'm sure we'll manage somehow. Here are this month's fill photos.



I thought this was going to be the photo of the day for October 9, but when we walked out and saw that beautiful double rainbow, I changed my mind. But this is what we were doing at the movie theater, taking Luke to see the Toy Story Double Feature in 3-D.



My attempt at an artsy shot. I thought this stunning red leaf was so beautiful on the beige rocks next to the green plant. It reminded me so much of fall.



Even Kitty got a costume this year. I whipped this up in an hour or so on Halloween afternoon during Luke's rest time. He thought it was the funniest thing ever! I think it turned out just as cute as can be. The cape is actually shaped like bat wings, which you can see better from the back, but this was the better photo.



Our ghoulish collection for the evening. Left to right: our Pirates of the Caribbean skull bowl, the pumpkin DH carved (see October 25 photo), Luke's Boba Fett helmet, the Mickey Mouse trick or treating bucket that Mom and Dad bought for Luke this year, and Luke's pumpkin bucket (which is the one he decided to actually trick or treat with when given the choice). I think it's quite good for a hand held tricky exposure night shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment