Monday, November 30, 2009

November 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

November was a very long and difficult month, and I missed more photos this month than ever before (3, I think). I hope December will be better. Almost there!



I loved the photo of Luke with R2-D2 too much for that not to be the picture of the day on November 2. I also took a bunch of in-concert photos. It was hard to decide, but this one is the clearest about what we were doing there.



Motorcycles and helicopters. I see it, do you?



We had the television pulled away from the wall at the new house, and I noticed the reflection of the glorious fall day. Since it was pulled out to allow the cable guy access to the wall, I'm glad it was still "showing" something pretty.



As I mentioned, I spent all of our family Thanksgiving meal passing a kidney stone. The process makes me sick to my stomach, so even when I was done, *this* was my Thanksgiving meal. Exciting, no? I did get to eat a real Thanksgiving meal later that evening, once I decided I was up to it.



Kitty, the Thinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment