Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

Wow, is it really over? I am amazed! I'll recap the overall experience later, but for right now, I present to you, the final fill photos of my Project 365. Thank you all for following along with me! It has certainly been an adventure.



My parents came and stayed with Luke during the funeral and after so that DH and I could have maximum freedom with our schedule. (Are my parents awesome or what?) When we came in late that night after the post burial family gathering, we found Luke asleep like this. How could I not take a picture?



Luke, goofing around at a restaurant with the plastic straw covering. This is another case where I thought this was going to be the picture of the day for December 7, until my laptop died.



This was Luke's first LEGO Advent set for the year, and he put it together all by himself using only the picture of the finished product that was provided. He was so proud of himself! (So were we.)



This set of wise men is one of my most prized possessions. My late grandmother made them from empty beer bottles. I think all of her children and grandchildren eventually had a set, but these were actually hers. I took them in after she passed, and I found the box just as I was starting to decorate for Christmas, so I put out her set instead of mine. They make me smile whenever I see them.

No comments:

Post a Comment