Monday, December 31, 2012

2012-12-31



Can you believe I actually missed the last picture of the year? This is what I kept thinking I needed to take a picture of: the box of tissue I almost completely consumed at work on New Year's Eve. I left work nearly an hour early because I was just feeling so bad, and I was driving myself since DH was off (doing fun things like taking the cats to the vet). I barely made it to 10 PM. I did remember after I'd already gotten in bed that I hadn't taken a picture, but it was just not worth getting up at that point. I missed the NYC ball drop for the first time in probably 25 years. I sure hope this is a case of "get the worst part of the year over with first" and not a warning of how the whole year will be shaping up. Wishing you a wonderful 2013! Keep coming back for more pictures, as I plan to continue Project 365 into the new year. Thank you for joining me on this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment