Sunday, May 31, 2009

May 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

Another month in the books. Can you believe I have posted 175 pictures to date (including fill photos)? I sure can't. And, even better, I didn't miss a day this month. Yay! Here are this month's fill photos:



This is our group shot from Luke's first Braves game.



This is Tigger in her "prepped for pill insertion" mummified state. We had to do this to her twice a day for a week. I don't know who was more annoyed about it, her or me (who had to get up with DH at 5 AM every morning to give her the darn thing before he left for work).



The Sidney Lanier Bridge, as taken on a return trip from Waycross. DH, being a structural engineer who designs bridges for a living, always loves going across this thing. We all do, really. This was one of the better shots. It's hard to get a good one of the gray concrete and white cables when it is so overcast!



One of those "happy accident" pictures. I was *trying* to get a close-up macro shot of the shell with the beach fading to blur in the background. However, not being fully dedicated to my craft, I was not willing to lay on my belly and get all wet and sandy so I could see the screen. I held the camera down, clicked, and hoped. Didn't get what I wanted, so I took a few more (and did finally achieve the shot I intended), but upon reviewing the shots when we got back, I saw what a treasure I really had. So glad I listened to the advice of "never delete photos from the camera. Wait for further review on the computer."

No comments:

Post a Comment