Saturday, April 4, 2009

2009-04-04



This month should be full of culture! (We're doing the Chinese Terra Cotta Warriors next weekend.) Today, we went to see the King Tut exhibit at the Civic Center (actually the old Sci-Trek museum right next to the Civic Center). DH and I went through first, just the two of us, at 1 PM. My parents followed at 3 PM with Luke (who got free admission since he is under 5). We met them at the entrance, took Luke on the tour at whatever speed he wanted to go (took DH and me an hour and 45 minutes; it took Luke about 20 minutes), and let my parents go through at their own speed. I don't think Luke was very impressed, but I hope that exposing him to things like this early will help him be more interested as he gets older. No cameras allowed, so this was taken with DH's phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment