Thursday, April 30, 2009

April 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker

Is April really over already? And May is already starting to fill up. Wow! A third of a year down, just so hard to believe. I missed a day in April (again), but I'm still here and still taking pictures. I had a hard time coming up with fill shots this month. Need to remember to shoot more varied shots on each day in the up-coming months. It is starting to get a little harder to stick with (it's been over 120 days now), but I'm going to keep at it. Hope you are enjoying the journey!



This was the sight that greeted us at Zesto's after the Terra Cotta Warriors exhibit. A huge tree fell across the fence on the non-drive through side and apparently crushed a car in the process. I think it came up by the root ball due to all of the rain and wind we'd had.



The boy loves his corn, especially when on the cob. He insisted on trying mine over a year ago at a restaurant, and he ate the whole thing! He routinely devours cobs about this size, and prefers corn on the cob to french fries most days.



Can you see the symbol on the bumper of this car? Seem familiar? You should have seen the rest of the car. It had tinting in bat shapes on the windows, and it had a silver outline drawing of Batman looking over his shoulder with a flowing cape going from the front quarter panel to the rear quarter panel on the passenger side. (No idea what was on the driver's side.) It was an extremely simple line drawing and very effective. I know it sounds cheesy, and I guess it was on some level, but if you are going to do it, that's the way. It's the best one I've seen.



I love this picture. I thought it was going to be my Earth Day picture, but I actually liked the mini pine cone shot better. And no, unfortunately, that is not our front yard; it's our neighbor's. Yes, we're jealous! I'm sorry, I know it has been a bit "Luke heavy" this month, but he's so darn cute.



Another shot I totally love, though I can't really tell you why. It just makes me smile. Notice they bite their fingernails the same way. Aww! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment