Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012-01-07



I really need to start taking down the Christmas decorations, but I wanted to photograph our cards before I did. My grandmother used to put the Christmas cards she received in the slats of her blinds, and I absolutely loved the idea. It worked great at our old house, since there were windows with blinds on each side of our fireplace. There are no blinds in the den at our new house (yes, I still call it that, even though we've been here over 2 years), and at first I had no idea how I would display our cards. But these slatted doors separate the den and the hall, and they open into the den (though I took the photo with the doors closed), so I can still display our Christmas cards and see them while the den! Yes, it takes very little to make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment