Thursday, March 12, 2009

2009-03-12



I really thought I was going to post a photo from the baseball game for today. After all, the whole reason for annual March trips to Disney was (originally) so we could catch some spring training games. When we booked our package this year, though, Disney included some extras, like a free round of mini golf. I had no idea when we might fit that in, but it worked out to be a great thing to do in the morning before the ballgame in the afternoon. It was Luke's first time playing, and I'm pretty sure it was mine and DH's first time playing each other together (sad, I know!). He's no Tiger Woods, but he still seemed to have fun. I will be able to recall this part of the trip long after the boring ballgame has faded from memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment