Tuesday, March 17, 2009

2009-03-17



No, I don't have a cute St. Patty's Day photo for you today. In fact, I totally forgot what day it was when I got us dressed this morning, so Luke wore a Batman shirt with no green in it, and I wore purple. Oops. But I did do something fun today. Installed my new scrapping software on my laptop! I've been using PSP8 on the desktop for about 4 years now. With the desktop barely functional and now moved to an inconvenient spot where all it has to do is support the modem, scrapping has been a total pain, so I just really haven't done it much at all for months and months. But I had an overdue (personal, not work) project, and I had acquired the software in February, so I finally bit the bullet and installed it. Got my simple little overdue project done, and I can see a lot more scrapping in my future now that I can sit in my recliner and do it instead of on the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment