Tuesday, March 31, 2009

March 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker

Another month in the books, and I actually managed not to miss a day, woo-hoo! Here are the fill photos for this month.



One of the best reasons to go to Olive Garden, extra olives on the salad! How can they call themselves Olive Garden when they only put two on the salad unless you ask otherwise? This time, our waiter brought me a whole little bowl full. YUM!



Not quite the picture I was after, but I actually like it. I intended to get the center flower in focus, but it was hard with the low light, plus I was holding the camera above my head. I was annoyed at first, but it has grown on me since, and I like how it turned out.



It looks so innocent, doesn't it? One little pine pollen pod, and this one still intact (probably because it was wet when it fell). But put millions and millions of these things together, and the whole city turns yellow. It's been raining more days than not lately, so it hasn't been too bad, but it's coming. No wonder Atlanta is the allergy capitol of the world.



I told you I would be taking a picture of this tree each season. The color of the flowers disappeared into the roof color, so I tried to get it against the other trees instead. Not thrilled with it, but it will do for the spring photo. For reference, here is the winter version.

No comments:

Post a Comment