Saturday, March 14, 2009

2009-03-14



No, I don't have a picture of pie for Pi Day (3/14, get it?). I actually don't have many pictures from this day, believe it or not. We were all hot and tired, and the park was *packed* with people. Everything had an hour or more wait, one of the main things we wanted to do was closed, and the other one broke down before we had a chance to do it. Not a good day at all, especially for our last day. When we were at the Studios the previous Saturday, I noticed this survey marker on the ground right outside the Backlot Express. I meant to go back and get a picture but forgot. DH reminded me as we returned to the Backlot for lunch on our last day, and I thought it would be fun to show us actually standing on a real officially marked "spot" at Disney.

No comments:

Post a Comment