Sunday, June 14, 2009

2009-06-14



Today's picture was inspired by a quiz on Facebook, if you can believe that. It was trying to assess how "girly" I am, which I scored 0% on, BTW. No surprise, really, to anyone who knows me. But it did remind me that I used to paint my toenails a lot. It was my one concession to girliness. I honestly don't think I have painted my toenails or my fingernails since before Luke was born, so I decided to go for it tonight. Only one bottle of polish was still usable after all this time, but that's okay, it's my favorite one: holographic lavender! (Hey, I said it was girly, not grown up.) I don't even think they make it any more, pout. I got such a kick out of it that I painted my fingernails, too, just so I could look at it more. (Yes, I am easily amused.) Besides, I'm sure you would prefer a picture of my fingers instead of my toes, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment