Monday, June 22, 2009

2009-06-22



Ah, see, I knew my previous "I forgot to take a picture" day didn't count, since I did actually remember to do it, I just chose not to since I was already in bed. Today? Never even crossed my mind to take one! Didn't even realize it until the next day. So, this is one from a few days ago that I had intended to use as a fill photo at the end of the month. Guess it can fill in now! After realizing that I had only the one good bottle of nail color left a few days ago, I went out and bought a few new ones. These are: Cover Girl 3-in-1 Mauve to the Beat, Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Lavender Marquis, Milani Hot Orchid, and Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Forever Lilac. I've tried 3 of the 4 already. *Love* the Mauve, hate the Marquis, and Orchid is okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment