Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 2009 Mosaic


Click to biggify. Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker.

Half a year, can you believe it? I have to admit, I honestly didn't think I would actually make it this far and still be doing so well at this photo a day thing. I will admit, it is getting harder sometimes. How, after six months, can I be forgetting to take my camera with me *more* often? I'm trying to re-integrate that habit. Maybe I can be better about it for the second half of the year. Hope your year is going well so far!



This picture is from the day we had all the drilling done for the termite treatment. These two cats do NOT like each other, at all. They pretty much cannot get closer to each other than about 3 feet without Cleo (the orange one) freaking out (Bengal doesn't care much for her, either). But when the drilling started? All of the kitties were unhappy, and these two happily cohabitated on this 2x2 foot square of carpet under the end table for over an hour.



These little red flowers are each about the diameter of a nickel. I spotted them growing on the top of the concrete island near Artuzzi's, and they just looked so bright and cheery in the sunlight.



The morning of Luke's second swim lesson, we heard a deafening noise as we approached campus. As we crested the hill, we saw this *huge* freight helicopter delivering something to the roof of the Coca-Cola building. This photo does absolutely nothing to emphasize the scale of this thing, but trust me, it was gigantic. Luke was terribly impressed! LOL We didn't actually see what was being delivered, but the noise was just incredible. Everyone who was on foot had stopped and was looking up at it. You just couldn't help yourself.



I laugh every time I see this picture. I don't know what he was up to, but he absolutely had to have every one of these stuck in the waistband of his pajamas. He was limited only by the number of red sticks in his Tinkertoy kit. You should have seen him trying to walk around like that. It was too funny!



Ta-da! Found the earring back that I reported missing on 6/18. This is the photo I thought I was going to post on Thursday, 6/25. Then Michael Jackson died. Earring back suddenly seemed less relevant. Such is life. But I am very happy to be wearing my earrings again.

1 comment:

  1. Imagine how loud that freight copter was if you were across the street from it. =) The windows rattled.... And they were installing new A/C units, from what we could tell. Pretty cool, eh??

    ReplyDelete