Tuesday, February 3, 2009

2009-02-03



Okay, so, anyone who read today's post on my regular blog knows that I didn't exactly have the best day. In fact, it's been a bad few days at work (Fri, Mon, and Tues), though we had a bit of a breakthrough today with the stalemate, so I'm hoping things will improve the rest of the week. But it could also be worse! I could have been the guy driving this Cadillac, who crashed into the back of another car, who crashed into the front of someone else, right in front of our window at Pizza Hut during lunch. I didn't actually see the impact, but I heard it, and there was still debris flying when I looked up. Thankfully, no one was hurt. When they moved the cars out of the street (it happened right where you turn from the road to enter the PH parking lot), he parked right in front of where we were sitting, and I snapped this shot. I felt really bad for everyone involved! It also reminded me that, as bad as my day was going, it could have been worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment