Saturday, February 21, 2009

2009-02-21



I had a hard time with this photo, getting the item of interest to show up while leaving enough of the surrounding environment so you could see it in context. See the large (tennis ball size) nearly circular hole in my headlight? DH noticed that this evening as we got out the car at home. He noticed that the right headlight looked funny bouncing off the wall as we pulled into the garage. I remember a large black rock heading for my head on the interstate earlier that morning. It lost altitude a lot faster than I thought it would and struck the front of the car instead. It didn't sound that bad, though, so it never occurred to me to check it. That is the same light that was replaced when the woman ran the red light and hit DH and DS about 2.5 years ago (wow, was it really that long ago?), we just get to replace it on our own dime this time. Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment