Tuesday, February 24, 2009

2009-02-24



This is some of the Valentine candy DH gave me. I intended to crop out the bowl, but I actually liked it better with the pink rim left in the photo. DH and hearts have been on my mind a lot today. DH was having some stomach problems, and he voluntarily decided to see a doctor. The fact that he did so with no nagging from me was scary enough. He came home today with a diagnosis of a hiatal hernia, a knot on his thyroid, and a heart murmur that no one ever mentioned before. There were also some anomalies on his EKG, so they have asked him to come back for a stress test next week. It's a little scary, though I know most of those conditions are not life threatening. Most of them are not life affecting in any way. Let's hope that is the case.

No comments:

Post a Comment