Saturday, February 28, 2009

February 2009 Mosaic


Created using Big Huge Labs Mosaic Maker

Wow, another month has flown by! And yes, I missed one day, again. And yes, I haven't been quite as good about uploading daily. But that's okay, because I'm still going. Here are the fill photos with commentary.



This is the finger prick mark from going to the doctor the previous day. I don't know what the deal was, but that little sucker hurt for nearly 2 weeks!



My first attempt at a sunset photo. Not too bad, I don't think.



I thought this was going to be the photo I posted from when I went to the Fox Theatre, but I liked the exterior night shot better. Not only is the sign all classic and glitzy, but I waited until they had the Cleopatra add running on the multicolor screen below.



Luke is still taking pictures occasionally with his camera, but I think the novelty has worn off. I don't think it has left the house in over a week now. I do hope he will take some while we're gone to Disney. I think it would be really interesting to see it from his perspective.



This is the picture I intended to post from Valentine's Day, but as I mentioned with the picture I actually posted, this isn't really what I'll remember from that day. Still, it is more representative of the day, so I included it as a fill shot.



It finally rained some in February, which was nice (though it does make going out and about less fun). I was trying to get artsy with the water drops. I'm still pretty happy with how it came out.



On laundry day, we tend to have various piles of clothes laying around the house. What is the easiest way to tell which piles are clean and which are dirty? If a cat is laying on them, they're freshly washed and dried. Tigger was just helping us remember that we had already washed these jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment