Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009-01-07



Thought I should post a photo of the star of the show here, my trusty little camera: Canon PowerShot SD600 Digital Elph. 6 megapixels, 3x zoom, wrist strap with slider (more important than you would think), fits in my pocket, and takes great photos. What more could a girl want? (Maybe the ability to control depth of field, but that's about it.) I have others (obviously, or I couldn't have easily taken this one), but this is the one that takes the vast majority of the photos in my world. I've had it nearly 2 years now, I guess, a gift from my father before Luke's first trip to Disney (as a non-infant), and I've taken 3635 pictures with it as of this posting, per the continuous image counter on the camera. Obviously, I am not the best or most creative photographer. Most of the really good shots I get are accidents or mere lucky moments. Most, but not all, and I am trying to get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment