Saturday, January 31, 2009

2009-01-31



This is the top part of the fountain at the food court of the mall. Yes, we went to the mall again today, after just having been there on Wednesday. Wednesday's visit was for dinner (and the game store, as you saw). Today's visit was to have Luke's 4 year portraits made at JCPenney. Yes, they're nearly 4 months late! At least I managed to get them done (unlike his 2 year portraits, which never happened). All of his non-school portraits have been made at this same studio, most of them by the same lady who was there today. I sent the boys on to the game store after the pictures were done to keep Luke occupied while I selected portraits and sizes. When I finished, the fastest way from JCPenney to the game store was through the food court. This end of the food court is about 3 stories tall and completely glassed in, floor to ceiling. The trees you see in the background are real, growing inside the building. It is so rare for me to see it in daylight, and even rarer still for me to be there so early in the day (it was about 10:30 AM). I thought the sunlight shining off the fountain was just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment