Thursday, January 15, 2009

2009-01-15



Here it is, my first real "grown up" coat that I bought for myself. Double-breasted charcoal wool, comes to mid-thigh or a little lower. Even DH said it looks nice on me, which is quite the compliment. (No, I won't be posting a photo of me wearing it, at least not tonight.) I love the texture of it, and I'm not sure this photo does it justice, but it's the best I can do with the light and the flash I have. And even just standing in the store trying it on tonight, I can tell it is so much warmer than my current "big jacket." Given that we have the coldest weather in 5 years (or 15, depending on who you listen to and how cold it really gets) on its way right now, and hanging out for the next few days, it will come in very handy. I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship....

1 comment: