Wednesday, January 21, 2009

2009-01-21



EEK! I was taking this picture around 11:15 PM, after it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't taken a photo today, and I was frantically casting about for something to photograph before midnight. Okay, not the most interesting subject, I know, but it does capture part of our life. Can you tell where we like to shop online? LOL I heard the doorbell ring around lunchtime and found these three boxes sitting on our welcome mat. A picture of that would have been much more interesting, I admit, but I was slammed with work today and it honestly didn't cross my mind. Brought them in and set them on the couch, then forgot about them, which is pretty amazing considering that my recliner is right next to the sofa. (My brain is just mush right now.) Guess I should open them, don't you think? Dad might appreciate it, considering I think they're all from him!

No comments:

Post a Comment