Saturday, January 10, 2009

2009-01-10



This is not at all the photo I expected to be posting today. I took a few of Luke this morning sporting a Star Wars sticker, thinking I would talk about the magical power of stickers. (I also needed to fulfill a different committment to take a picture of Luke every week for my 101 Things in 1001 Days.) I took some in front of and inside Artuzzi's, a local pizza chain that we frequent. After all, part of the point of Project 365 is to document "the everyday," and while we may not eat there daily, we are there usually more than once a month. One of the interior shots even turned out quite well, and I thought "oh, that was it, today's POD" (for "photo of the day," to borrow Patti's nomenclature). Then just before we left, the sun broke through the clouds and caught the curves of the crushed pepper flake shaker just so, and I thought "that might make an interesting shot." Boy, did it! When flipping through all the photos I took today, this was the clear standout, so here it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment