Thursday, January 1, 2009

I can't believe I am doing this!

Okay, I have secretly decided to start Project 365, and how better to keep a secret than to start a blog, right? LOL I did actually start the project Jan 1, I just didn't get around to starting a blog (or typing this post) until Jan 5.

I would also like to thank Katie the Scrapbook Lady for her words of wisdom on the project, otherwise I would probably give up the first time I miss a photo (and I know I will). But she's right, there is no Project 365 Police, no one is going to care if I miss a day here or there. So instead of throwing in the towel, I will just take a make-up shot or use a good picture from a previous day, and I will try to do better going forward. And yes, I did back date this post to January 1, 2009, just so it appears in the "right place" in the log. I won't necessarily be downloading and uploading the photos I take every day, but they will be date adjusted to the date they were taken (or to the date that they are filling in for).

Hope you enjoy this journey with me, whenever I decide to make it public.

No comments:

Post a Comment