Friday, January 30, 2009

2009-01-30



A few years ago, our favorite Mexican restaurant (Los Loros at Clairmont and N. Decatur, for any locals) redid their interior with a sun and moon theme. I happen to *love* sun and moon themed stuff, so I was thrilled. They also changed out all of their overhead lights with these Moravian star fixtures, which I also love. The panes of glass are a little silver streaked, and I think they are lovely. I also felt compelled to label this photo with the "Everyday" tag, because we do eat there nearly every week. The day of the week that we go has changed over the years (was Tuesdays, then Wednesdays, now Fridays), but the routine has not. It is a family ritual to eat Mexican, then grocery shop. We've been going there for about 10 years now, since just after we were married. Most of the waiters have been there either almost as long or longer than we've been going there. They have literally watched Luke grow up. I wouldn't trade our weekly visits to Los Loros for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment